Sunday, 6 May 2007

A treasury of treasuries...



I've been fortunate to have a lovely string of appearances in some great treasuries on Etsy lately. For those who don't know, an Etsy treasury is like a mini-gallery, usually with a unifying theme. Etsy users who are lucky enough to snag a treasury slot can create a visual list of their favourite items on Etsy for everyone else to visit and comment on.

LisaDuvall put my bella figura Hello Sunshine girl in her fun "Lovely Ladies" treasury (above).

SpaceOddities' bright treasury featured the Birthday Thrills Vespa girl...




TaraHogan featured my bella figura Thanks You're Sweet card in her "Paper Paper Paper" treasury...




Eliwell chose my Candy Box Thank You notes for her pretty "I Can't Believe" treasury...




And my Happily Ever After card was part of this fabulous treasury by Omo.




Thanks to everyone who chose Pepperina Press cards for their treasuries – it's always an honour!

No comments:

Post a Comment