Thursday, 9 August 2007

All the answers


I'm used to doing the interviews for Indie/Pretty/Perfect, but this week I was the one answering questions.

Melody of Aria Images interviewed me about my life, my work, Pepperina Press and all kinds of other things. She even asked me about falling in loooove in Venice (sneaky interviewers and their background information!).

Anyway, you can read all about it here. Oh, and Melody's the one who took this amazing picture. I'd love to claim it was me, but we former journalists are all about integrity. Heh.
.

7 comments:

  1. I love getting to know people better - glad you did the interview! Hafta love that Venice story, I mean, really.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talk about "meeting cute" - your story sounds like a movie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw Helen! Thanks so much! It was a LOT of fun. :) I am glad you agreed to do it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic to read all about you - your Australian childhood sounds utterly idyllic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great story about meeting your husband, I love it. (I hope to visit Venice on my honeymoon)That's a wonderful interview.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Utterly idyllic indeed! I could only wish for as much. lolamofj (laugh out loud at my own funny joke - for those who aren;t up to speed with my pioneering net-speak)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great interview Helen! Lovely stories, we got engaged in Venice as you know, so I can totally relate to that. Our family are Boggle-mad at Christasm :D

    ReplyDelete