Wednesday, 12 September 2007

Love (love, love)


A brand-new Bella Figura design, inspired by the fabulous 1950s and by my sweet friend Chantal, who shared many adventures (some of them hair-raising) with me in Italy and Sicily... and who just got engaged!!

I was thinking about posting one of the pictures of us from Sicily but:
1) hmmm, it's seven years ago and I can't guess whether Chantal would thank me or give me a long-distance smack; and
2) we were in Sicily, where nothing was very clean – including, at times, us.

So we'll just stick with the card, shall we?

(Congratulations Chantal and Dave!)

.

3 comments:

  1. Beauty of a card! Nice work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful!! would loved to see the "back then" pics =o)



    http://sweetspicestory.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete