Sunday, 28 October 2007

If you love Vespas like I love Vespas...


My latest trick: a set of Bella Figura cards for Vespa fans (like me).

I've been wanting to do this for ages... and when a recent trip to New Orleans (home to many covet-worthy Vespas) inspired me to design another Vespa Girl card, the time was right! The new design is front and center in the Vespa Fan Set of 3 greetings (above) and shown in more detail below.

They're all in my Etsy store now, and coming very soon to the Pepperina Press web site.

One day I will hatch a cunning plan to take myself back to Italy for "research purposes". I mean, if I'm going to keep drawing Vespas I need to see at least several hundred of them up close, and get a bit of atmosphere while I'm there. Am I right?

3 comments:

  1. Love them, so chic! You do need to go back to Italy, any (excuse) reason is valid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bright colors! So fun!
    -Janine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Further inspiration for your vespa romance: There's a Gap Vespa with pretty stripes! I saw it on julib.com. Cool blog!

    ReplyDelete