I've just had a breakthrough on a new design, so excuse me while I jump up and down a bit.
I have a series of letterpress art prints planned for Sweet Olive Press, but they're still in the design phase and a couple of weeks ago I ran into a creative hurdle on how to handle part of the artwork, and I couldn't seem to get past it. I went on designing other things and printing other work, but this block hovered, nagging, at the back of my mind all the time. I didn't even want to look at the half-made art, for fear of feeling mocked by the impossible-ness of it all.
Tonight I opened the files with a sense of duty and dread, and after about half an hour of fiddling around despondently – eureka!!! Problem solved, on with the show!
You know, I just had to share.