Wednesday, 9 April 2008
34 Weeks, still standing (barely...)
And I thought 28 weeks was grim...
On Friday I have to go in for another ultrasound growth study on Kickbaby, to see what he's up to now. And how large he is.
If this goes on much longer, I'm going to have to buy bigger maternity clothes again – because I'm bursting out of the shirts I have. I can hardly bear the thought.
Things I'm looking forward to, in no particular order:
1) wearing normal clothes (and fitting into more than four outfits)
2) sleeping on my stomach
3) rolling over in bed
4) breathing easy
5) Pinot Grigio
7) going out in public sans comments, stares and 20-Questions
9) real workouts
10) shopping for something other than shoes
11) playing on the floor with Berry, without seriously wondering how I'll get up again
12) a cocktail or five (okay, two)
13) no midnight leg cramps
and last but not least –
14) holding Kickbaby, and saying, Hello there, what took you so long...?