Saturday 7 July 2007

Registry: yay!


I've always wished someone would invent an Etsy gift registry, so when I saw someone mention that the official Etsy blog was publicising a new registry idea I clicked right over to see what it was about. My Happily Ever After card came up on the screen and I thought, Oh no this link's taken me to my own shop – but no! Etsy staff had chosen my card to go with the story! I was thrilled.

Also thrilling is the fact that you can now set up a gift registry for Etsy items at MyRegistry.com. Genius!

And do I have gifts? Sure I do. Here, have some Card Candy...

10 comments:

  1. a gift registry?! i did not hear about this. AWESOME!!

    and Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic idea! And well done you on being the face of the new Etsy registry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw that too. Fantastic! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cool is that??? That they used your card that is! Yeah! I love the idea of a gift registry too--it certainly couldn't HURT anyone!
    Smiles, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. The gift registry is an awesome idea!!
    Too bad it wasn't around when I was getting hitched- maybe I wouldn't have ended up with so many weird engraved picture frames and candle sticks...

    Congrats on your cards too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I went straight to that link too, and noticed your card. that's so cool, congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on having your card chosen! What a great thing! Thanks for passing it on!

    ReplyDelete
  8. FABULOUS. have been offline a few days, slow on the uptake -- congratulations!! i feel a new etsywedding post coming on...

    looks gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is very cool that they used your cards as the link picture! Your Card Candy/Stationery set was a great idea too. I'm going to keep it in mind for people I need gifts for.

    ReplyDelete